About The Event
What is The Regent Street Motor Show?
- A showcase of 125 years of motoring including veteran, vintage, classic, and modern-day cars.
- Something for everyone with lots of things to see and do including interactive displays and entertainment throughout the day from 10.30am until 4pm.
- A family friendly environment with the Street pedestrianised from Piccadilly Circus to Oxford Circus.
- The usual shopping appeal of Regent Street with a great opportunity for some early Christmas shopping too!
…and best of all…
- It’s all completely free to view!
We’ve had to make the difficult decision to postpone 2020’s Regent Street Motor Show as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic. You can read more about that here.